Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on FUImPostingIt that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on FUImPostingIt if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more, visit our How to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement page.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including FUImPostingIt, FUIPI, FuckYouImPostingIt), or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on FUImPostingIt.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. FUImPostingIt offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.